Songnisan Maltijae Natural Recreation Forest
Mt.Songni’s beautiful peaks such as Chunwangbong, Birobong, Eipsukdae and Munjangdae stretch to northern part and are located in cross-bolder between Chungbuk and Kyungbuk. Maltijae is located in the branch from the first peak to Boeun, the downtown. Maltijae belongs to Jangjae-ri, Boeun-gun, Jangan-myeon (Waesokri-myeon) Jangjae-ri in terms of administrative district and with Jangjae reservoir and the recreation forest, it is suitable place to take a walk or rest and experience or grasp the essence of nature. Equipped with 16 Forest cabins, the Maltijae has 1.95 km-long walking path and 2.26 km –long hiking trail which is reaching out the peak and amenities such as swimming pool and cooking area.
|Lodging Facility||Forest cabin||11 cabins : (23㎡) for 4 persons|
|3 cabins : (41㎡) for 7 persons|
|1 cabins : (63㎡) for 11 persons|
|1 cabins : (79㎡) for 14 persons|
|Amenity||Walking Trail||1 (1.95km)|
|Parking Lot||3 (1.650㎡)|
|Hiking trails||1 (2.26km)|
- Songnisan-ro 256 Jang-an-myeon Boeun-gun Chungkbuk
- (043) 543-6282
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Songnisan Maltijae (Mountain) Natural Recreation Forest
- Songnisan Beopjusa(temple)
- It was constructed in 553 when King Jinheung ruled Silla and a historical temple where Euishin Joesa(monk) stayed.
- The 600 years-old tree is designated as natural monument 103, symbolizing Chungbuk.
- The landscape of the mountain is picturesque as if decorative folding screens stand.