Oseosan Natural Recreation Forest
Clean water starts from Mt. Oseo, the most outstanding mountain in western Chungnam province. It becomes a few small valleies that reach flourishing woods. It takes about 1 hour 20 minutes to the top and in the middle of the path is Guraeyaksuteo in Solbawi (rock). When sun goes down in clean sky, frame grass and wild flowers create a magnificent scenery. At the front of Myungdaegyegok are Janghyun reservoir, Gwihakjeong and Yuksonamu (six pine trees). The recreation forest serves as many functions including lodging complex, camp ground, toilet, cooking area, pavilion, low and multipurpose cabin.
|Lodging Facility||Log cabin||4 cabins : (23㎡) for 4 persons|
|2 cabins : (43㎡) for 5 persons|
|1 cabin : (59㎡) for 10 persons|
|Row cabin||2 cabins : (29㎡) or 5 persons|
|2 cabins : (39㎡) or 6 persons|
|2 cabins : (49㎡) or 8 persons|
|Lodging Complex||4 lodgings : (29㎡) for 5 persons|
|4 lodgings : (39㎡) for 6 persons|
|2 conference room : (49㎡) for 8 persons|
|Multipurpose Cabin||1 rooms : (132㎡) for 24 persons|
|1 conference room (148㎡)|
|Amenity||Camping deck||8 decks|
|1 Foot-volleyball Field (200㎡)|
|Cooking Area||1 (25㎡)|
|Forest Culture Experience Ground||1 (1.5㎞)|
- Oseosan-gil 531, Chungra-myeon, Boryung-si, Chungnam
- (041) 936-5465
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Oseosan Natural Recreation Forest
- Daecheon Beach
- As the largest beach on Korea’s west coast, facilities in the beach are well-made including amenities and cultural and artistic sites.
- Once used as an underground, it turned to a resting place for summer as it is very cool even in scorching heat.
- Suktan Museum
- The museum is very popular among students as they can learn and experience about whole process of mining work, its working condition and equipment.