Huirisan haesong Natural Recreation Forest
It is a 329-high mountain and its peak is Munsubong. The whole mountain is covered with evergreen Japanese black pines throughout the year and the pine trees, log cabin, and Sancheonho(lake) boast their beauty. Trees release sterilizing and aromatic materials like fitontsid and terpene that help relieve stress and get healing energy. 95 percent of trees in Huirisan is the Japanese pine trees with the beneficial materials and the forest is the best place for resting.
|Lodging Facility||Forest Cabin||8 cabins: (23㎡) for 4 persons|
|Row cabin||2 cabins: (49㎡) for 2 persons|
|Multipurpose Cabin||1 cabin: (765㎡) for 60 persons|
|Auto Camping||16 cabins: 10mx8m|
|Multipurpose Grass Field||1|
|Outdoor Cooking Area||1|
|Multipurpose Sports Field||1|
- Huirisan-gil 206, Jongcheon-myeon, Seochun-gun, Chungnam
- (041) 953-2230
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Huirisan (mountain) Natural Recreation Forest
- Geumgang Estuary Bank
- The bank is a natural habitat to attract swans, oystercatcher, and Saunder’s Gull so it is the best choice for family trip.
- National Institute of Ecology
- Ecorium has tropical, desert, temperate, mediterranean, polar and Korea Peninsula exhibition where visitors can experience and learn about the major climate conditions on earth and its ecosystem.
- Chunchangdae Beach
- This beach is surrounded by thick acacia and Japanese black pine forests. It is a very smooth, calm and picturesque beach.