Dutasan Natural Recreation Forest
This mountainous forest sits in the skirt of Mt. Duta (1,394m high above the sea level), Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwondo. It has a lot of tourist attractions nearby and is located 15 minute-drive away from Jinbu IC within easy access from Jinbu-Jeongseon national road No. 59. It also boasts a fresh and crystal-clean valley streaming from Mt. Odae in Taebaek Mountains. Thus, it is emerging as the center of the leisure industry. In addition, there are abundant rocks and stones with which folk games can be played by visitors, including stone tower-building, stone chess and Korean folk chess.
|Lodging Facility||Lodging Complex||1 lodgings: (27㎡) for 4 persons|
|2 lodgings: (78㎡) for 12 persons|
|Log Cabin||1 building: (39㎡) for 6 persons|
|Row Cabin||1 building 2 Cabins: (55㎡) for 7 persons|
|Amenity||Campground||1 site 25 decks|
|Hiking Trail||1 course (5.1㎞/ turnaround time 5 hours)|
- 132 Achagol-gil, Jinbu-myeon, Phyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Duta Natural Recreation Forest
- Woljeongsa (temple)
- Woljeongsa is located deep in a lush forest along the valley east of Mr. Odae. Just strolling from the temple into the forest gives you a warm sentiment of our ancestors.
- Herb Nara in Bongpyeong
- Herb Nara features herb theme gardens on 100㎢ and also has a herb souvenir shop, a herb tea room and a herb cafeteria.
- Yongpyeong Ski Resort
- The annual snowfall in Yongpyeong reaches 250㎝ from mid November to early April so, geographical climate conditions of this resort is best for skiing.