Micheongol Natural Recreation Forest
Michoengol valley stretches out 7km long with streams meandering down and waterfalls cascading down. This deep valley creates amazing scenery and there are other attractions such as a temple site of the Zen sect of the unified Silla dynasty and a mineral spring called Bulbaragi. Thus, this forest can be a good place for cultural tour and nature education at the same time. Furthermore, this district produces a wide range of local specialties such as field-cultivated ginseng, pine mushroom and various edible herbs. National road No.56 between Guryongryeong peak and this forest is the best for taking a drive, offering scenic landscapes and panoramic views.
|Lodging Facility||Log Cabin||1 building 1 cabin : (33㎡) for 5 persons|
|2 building 2 cabin : (53㎡) for 8 persons|
|1 building 1 cabin : (56㎡) for 8 persons|
|Lodging Complex||1 building 9 lodgings: (29㎡) for 5 persons|
|Row Cabin||1 building 2 cabins : (33㎡) for 5 persons|
|1 building 2 cabins : (34㎡) for 5 persons|
|1 building 4 cabins : (49㎡) for 8 persons|
|1 building 2 Cabins : (49㎡) for 8 persons|
|Amenity||Campground||1 site 25 decks|
|Camping Deck||53 decks|
|Auto Camping||31 sites|
- 115 Michoengol-gil, Seo-myeon, Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Michoengol Natural Recreation Forest – Ticket office
- Naksan Beach
- This clean sand beach unrolls wide along with a pine forest. In the near distance are places of historical interest including a famous temple, Naksan-sa.
- Seoraksan (mountain)
- The most beautiful mountain in South Korea, Seoraksan is marvellous in all four seasons, drawing admiration to all who visit.
- It is famous for a fairy bathing spring, Dokjuam, Sibi waterfall and Yongso waterfall. Hiking is also pleasantly enjoyable along its smooth trail.