Bangtaesan Natural Recreation Forest
Bangtaesan (Mountain) Natural Recreation Forest is the epitome of a primeval forest located in a heaven-sent region, Inje. It is thought to be the top natural recreation forest in Korea for its breathtaking landscape. Bangtaesan (mountain) stands in the backwoods of Gangwon-do along Baekdudaegan Mountains. It has kept its pristine beauty intact, encompassing a dense forest covering the sky and a deep valley with a great volume of water. Wild flowers blossom in spring and in summer the forest provides cooling shade. Autumn foliage adorns the entire forest and in winter its pure white beauty allures us. A jade-colored two-layered waterfall in the upper stream of Naerincheon seems like an exquisitely thrown silk cascading 15m down. All this spectacular scenery affords a natural timeout.
|Lodging Facility||Log cabin (1 cabin in one building)||1 cabin : (83.25㎡) for 12 persons|
|Lodging Complex(9 lodgings in one building)||4 lodgings : (29㎡) for 5 persons|
|4 lodgings : (39㎡) for 6 persons|
|Shower Booth||1 (cold water)|
|Camping Deck||50 decks|
- 241 Bangtaesan-gil, Girin-myeon, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Bangtaesan Natural Recreation Forest – Ticket office
- Naerincheon Rafting
- Naerincheon is the best place for rafting since its width is narrow and the running water is speedy.
- Bandong Mineral Spring
- This mineral spring is well known for its mysterious water which is specially good for indigestion and gastrointestinal troubles, and designated as the efficacious water of Korea.
- Jindong Valley
- A primeval forest around Jindong valley is well-preserved and famous for its scenic spots for autumn foliage.