Yumyeongsan Mountain Natural Recreation Forest
The road skirting Cheongpyeong lake and its dam is best-known for taking drives. The path from Seorak-myeon to Yumyeongsan Natural Recreation Forest also evokes hometown sentiments. Hiking trails here are entertaining since an easy ascent trail and a slopy trail meet cross each other along with strangely shaped rocks and fresh streams. A ring road 2.6km long, fine log cabins, an auto camping site and the surrounding nature offer together a uplifting mood away from urban concrete buildings. In addition, passing time in Mother Nature and a native plants arboretum can help youths have a better understanding of forests and recognize the importance of nature protection, and also develop great spirits. Thus, this forest can be used as an natural educational site.
|Lodging Facility||Log cabin||4 cabins : (23~26 ㎡) for 4 persons|
|6 cabins : (39㎡) for 6 persons|
|2 cabins : (46㎡) for 7persons|
|Row cabin||4 cabins : (23~26 ㎡) for 4 persons|
|4 cabins : (32㎡) for 5persons|
|Lodging Complex(2 buildings & 18 lodgings)||8 lodgings : (23~26㎡) for 4 persons|
|4 lodgings : (29㎡) for 5 persons|
|6 lodgings : (39㎡) for 6 persons|
|Amenity||Native Plants Arboretum||1|
|Experience & Education Center||2 buildings (36㎡)|
|Campground 1||1 (8,234㎡)|
|Campground 2||1 (3,783㎡)|
|Auto Camping : 1 (5,554 ㎡)|
|Parking Lot : 1 (10,415 ㎡)|
|Hiking Trail : 1 (6m) Walking Path : 1 (2.8㎞)|
|Forest Experience Deck Road||1 (520m)|
- 79-53 Yumyeongsan-gil, Seorak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Yumyeongsan Natural Recreation Forest–ticket office
- It is one of the most visited touristic sites along Bukhangang (river) for its natural forest and grass field.
- Achimgoyo Arboretum
- A wide range of gardens with respective characteristics provide relaxing space to visitors especially who are tired of polluted urban atmospheres.
- Cheongpyeong Lakeside (public tourism site)
- It is a leisure site where visitors can enjoy water skiing and motor-boating on a wide gentle lake.