Geommasan Mountain Natural Recreation Forest
Geommasan (Mountain) is located in Sinwon-ri, Subi-myeon, Yeongyang-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do, 1,017m above the sea level, and it forms the boundary between Sinwon-ri and Uljin-gun. The Mountainside is full of dark brown rocks, and on the summit, there are lots of small rocks and trees which look like swords and knives stabbed on the ground, and that is the reason it is called geommasan(sword and knives Mountain. The beauty of nature of Geommasan (Mountain) Recreation Forest is preserved as it was before, and also there are Cho Jihun Jusil town, and Lee Munyul Doodle town, which make the forest the cradle of Korea literature. There is also a forest library, therefore it is a great place to feel the local culture. Youngyang, the habitat of fireflies, provides various.
|Lodging Facility||Lodging Complex||16 lodgings : (29㎡) for 5 persons|
|Amenity||Forest Library||1 library (73㎡)|
|Walking path||1 paths (1.4 km long)|
|Shower booth||1 booth (50.9㎡)|
|Camping deck||30 decks|
- Geommasan-gil 191, Subi-myeon, Youngyang-gun, Gyeongbuk
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Geommasan Mountain Natural Recreation Forest -Ticket office
- Fireflies Park
- The variety of ecosystem, where not only fireflies but also hundreds of rare insects inhabit.
- Ilwolsan Mountain
- A huge Mountain, which provides the view of East sea on the summit.
- Baegam Hot Springs
- A sulfur hot spring, which locates on the east side of Baegamsan (Mountain), and it is effective for various diseases.