Unmunsan Natural Recreation Forest
Unmunsan (Mountain) Natural Recreation Forest, which located on the northwest side of Gajisan (a border between Gyeongsang-do and Ulsan City). It is opened in August 2000. Near the forest, there are more than 700 of animals and plants, and lots of rare plants, such as Korean Mountain camellia, painted maple, Sapium Japonicum, and lindera erythrocalpa also inhabit. In spring, there are lots of wild greens, and in summer, the place is perfect for a vacation. In Autumn, the variety of autumn leaves is beautiful. Near the forest, there are famous Mountains, such as Unmunsan (Mountain), Gajisan (Mountain) and Munboksan (Mountain), therefore many people, who enjoy Mountains and forest come by.
|Lodging Facility||Log cabin||1 cabins : (41㎡) for 6 persons|
|1 cabins : (33㎡) for 5 persons|
|2 cabins : (23㎡)for 4 persons|
|Row cabin||6 cabins : (33~34㎡) for 5 persons|
|3 cabins : (48㎡) for 6 persons|
|Lodging Complex||2 lodgings : (23~26㎡) for 4 persons|
|24 lodgings : (29~33㎡) for 5 persons|
|2 lodgings : (39㎡) for 6 persons|
|1 lodgings : (56㎡) for 9 persons|
|1 lodgings : (66㎡) for 11 persons|
|Amenity||Multipurpose Cabin(1 building & 3 rooms)||(317㎡) for 50 persons|
|Outside Lecture Hall||1|
|Sports Field(footsal)||1 fields|
|Camping deck||40 decks|
|Wild Plants Garden Path||1|
|Conference room||1 building (331㎡) for 100 persons|
- 763 Unmun-ro, Unmun-myeon, Chungdo-gun, Gyeongbuk
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Unmunsan Mountain Natural Recreation Forest
- Gajisan (Mountain) provincial park
- The greatest Mountain in Gyeongsang-do, in Autumn, the silver grass field looks marvelous.
- Unmunsa (Temple)
- An old temple that keeps 7 treasures including Pine ‘Pendula’ Tree, the natural monument number 180, and the stone lantern in front of the main building of the temple.
- Eonyang amethyst Cavern Park
- A cavern park, which is 16,500㎡ big, and shrouded in ancient mysteries.