Cheongoksan Natural Recreation Forest
A natural recreation forest located in Daehyun-ri, Seokpo-myeon, Bonghwa-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do. It is opened in August 7, 1991, and located on the Taebaek (Mountain)s, altitude of 1227m and 800m of Cheongoksan (Mountain), which is full of nut pines, pine trees and larches that are older than 100 years. More than 40 different kinds of conifer and deciduous trees exist, and especially the Jane Kluis forest makes the recreation forest the best of the country. Cool shades that large trees make, and a valley with cold and clear water, make the place as a great camping spot.
|Lodging Facility||Log cabin||5 lodgings : (23~28㎡) for 4 persons|
|1 lodgings : (29~33㎡) for 5 persons|
|Sports and Activity||1|
|Multipurpose Site Educational Facility||1 Outside lecture hall, 1 Amphitheater|
|Forest trail(1km) Shower booth||3 booths|
- 1552-163 Cheongok-ro, Seokpo-myeon, Bonghwa-gun, Gyeongbuk
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Cheongoksan Mountain Natural Recreation Forest
- Taebaeksan (Mountain)
- Taebaeksan (Mountain) is one of the three sacred Mountains of Korea and the sunrise observed at Cheonjedan is simply breathtaking.
- Baekcheon Valley
- The largest valley of Waryongsan (Mountain), the water, which is running all seasons, is clear as a white jade.
- Yongyeon Cave
- In front of Yongyeon cave, there is Chujeon station, which is located on a highest place as a station.