Namhae Pyeonbaek Natural Recreation Forest
Namhae Pyeonbaek Natural Recreation Forest, located in a great pyeonbaek forest in Naesan village, bonghwari, samdong-myeon, so called the land in island. It opened in February 1998, with a house in the forest, grass field, and a forest trail, and since then, family visitors come and enjoy the forest. Not only the pyeonbaek and pine trees make the great scenery, but also the harmony with the maple tree forest make the forest exotic and beautiful. In March 2007, the multiple cabins are built to enjoy more of the forest, and the cabins can be used for workshops.
|Lodging Facility||Log cabin||20 lodgings, 20 rooms : (26㎡) for 5 persons|
|4 lodgings, 8 rooms : (39㎡) for 8 persons|
|Teacher’s room: (8㎡) 2 rooms|
|Logding Complex||6 lodgings : (33㎡) for 6 persons|
|2 lodgings : (39㎡) for 8 persons|
|5 lodgings : (49㎡) for 10 persons|
|Multipurpose Cabin||10 lodgings : (33㎡) for 5 persons|
|2 lodgings : (27-34㎡) for 6 persons Teacher’s room : (8㎡) 2 rooms|
|2 buildings, 14 rooms for 64 persons|
|Multipurpose Hall||141㎡ for 70 persons|
|Hiking Trail Course||2 hour hiking (round trip 7.2km)|
|1 hour hiking (round trip 1.9km)|
- 658 Geumamro, Samdong-myeon, Namhae-gun, Gyeongnam
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Namhae Pyeonbaek(Japanese Cypress) Natural Recreation Forest ticket office
- Butterfly & the Theme Park
- A natural learning park, with a natural ecology theme, it is full of attractions such as butterfly museum and a greenhouse for butterflies.
- Mulgeon Windbreak Forest
- A great forest, consist of more than ten thousand trees planted for windbreaking.
- Geumsan (Mountain)
- The most famous Mountain in Samnam. The rocks of the Mountain just look like the rocks of geumgangsan (Mountain), so it is called the geumgang of Southern Sea.