JirisanNatural Recreation Forest
Along with Geumgansan (Mountain) and Hallasan (Mountain), Jirisan (Mountain) is known to be one of the most sacred (Mountain) in Korea. It was named "Jiri" because it was believed to be a place that turns the innocent into the wise. Jirisan (Mountain), located in the south, is one of the five Mountain peaks that surround the capital of old Silla. On December 29, 1957 Jirisan National Park was declared the nation’s first and biggest national park. Its 440.517㎢ area covers Hadong, Sancheong and Hamyang in Gyeongnam Province; Gurye in Jeonnam Province; and Namwon in Jeonbuk Province.
|Lodging Facility||Log cabin||6 lodgings : (23㎡) for 4 persons|
|1 lodgings : (47㎡) for 8 persons|
|1 lodgings : (59㎡) for 10 persons|
|Row Cabin||2 lodgings : (38㎡) for 6 persons|
|4 lodgings : (40㎡) for 8 persons|
|2 lodgings : (53㎡) for 9 persons|
|Logding Complex||6 lodgings : (30㎡) for 5 persons|
|8 lodgings : (45㎡) for 7 persons|
|Amenity||Campground||(3x2.8m) : 14|
|Multipurpose Sports facility||1|
|Swinging Bridge||3 Bridges|
|Walking Path||2 (1.5㎞)|
|Wooden Bridge||1 (20m)|
- 152 Eumjung-gil, Macheon-myeon, Hamyang-gun, Gyeongnam
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Jirisan (Mountain) Natural Recreation Forest ticket office
- Chilsun Valley
- It is one of the top three valleys along with Cheonbuldong Valley of Seoraksan (Mountain) and Tamna Valley of Hallasan (Mountain).
- Sungsamjae (Nogodan)
- Located to the west of Jirisan (Mountain), Nogodan Peak is said to boast the most outstanding views of Jirisan (Mountain).
- Byeoksongsa (Temple)
- Located in Chuseong-ri, Macheon-myeon, Hamyang-gun, Gyeongsangnamdo, it has the national treasure no.474, three story stone tower.