Nagan Folk Natural Recreation Forest
Located in the southeast of Geumjeonsan (mountain), Nagan Folk Natural Recreation Forest has diverse lodging and camping facilities with spacious lawn and sports fields including foot volleyball. There is a hiking trail to the mountain top, a blessed viewing spot. You can enjoy rural scenic landscape of Naganeupseong Fortress, field of reeds of Suncheonman (bay), and Yeojaman (bay) in the south and Sangsaho (lake) in the north. Naganeupseong Folk Village, the oldest Korean traditional village, is near.
|Lodging Facility||Log Cabin||3 cabins: (36㎡) for 6 persons|
|Lodging Complex||8 cabins: (23㎡) for 4 persons|
|4 cabins: (43㎡) for 7 persons|
|Outdoor Shower Booth||1 (56㎡)|
|Grass Field||1 (990㎡)|
|Parking Lot||1 (320㎡)|
- Minsokmaeul-gil 1600, Nagan-myeon, Suncheon-si, Jeonnam
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Nagan Folk Natural Recreation Forest -Ticket office
- Naganeupseong Folk Village
- The entire town castle is exceptionally well preserved with folksy landscape including 9 houses designated as important cultural resources and a government office of the Joseon period.
- Suncheonman (bay)
- A vast expanse of tidal mudflat is harmonized with islands great and small, mountains and the sea around the bay.
- Boseong Green Tea Plantation
- It is the largest producer of tea in the country. The rolling green fields cover all the mountain next to Deukrangman (bay).