Byeonsan Natural Recreation Forest
Located in Byeonsanbando National Park, Byeonsan Mountain Natural Recreation Forest is close to many famous sight-seeing places, such as Mohang (Port), Byunsan beach and Nabyeonsan (Mountain). The recreation forest has facilities including a lodging complex, a swimming pool, and a marshy land park.
|Lodging Facility||Lodging Complex||16 lodgings: (30㎡) for 5 persons|
|3 lodgings: (43㎡) for 7 persons|
|4 lodgings: (57㎡) for 9 persons|
|Amenity||Information Center||1 center (386㎡) Exhibition room, Conference room, Maintenance office|
|Sanitary Facility||1 (120㎡)|
|Swimming Pool||1 (289㎡)|
|Marshy Land Park||1|
|Parking Lot||1 (1,000㎡)|
- 1-147 Docheongri San, Byeonsan-myeon, Buan-gun, Jeonbuk
- Destination used for navigation devices
- Byeonsan Mountain Natural Recreation Forest
- Saemangeum Project Office (Saemangeum Sea Dike)
- In Saemangeum Sea Dike, the history of Korean reclamation can be observed. Also it is a habitat for migratory birds.
- Buan Media Theme Park
- A film set park, which provides the scene of old Korea, in Joseon age.
- Byeonsan Beach, Gyeokpo Beach, Mohang Beach
- Beaches along with the Byeonsanbando, are famous for beautiful scenary and clear water.